Es freut uns, dass Sie sich für eine Tätigkeit in unserem Unternehmen interessieren. Bitte füllen Sie Ihre Bewerberdaten so exakt wie möglich aus.
Gut ausgefüllte Bewerberdaten erhöhen Ihre Jobchancen.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass der Upload von Dokumenten je nach Dateigröße einige Zeit dauern kann.
Pflichtfelder sind mit * gekennzeichnet.
Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Eingabe:
You hereby consent that Gebauer & Griller Kabelwerke GmbH, Muthgasse 36, 1190 Wien and GG Group Companies (“GG”) processes your personal data in course of the recruiting process as described below.
You understand that the provision of your consent is voluntary and that you have the right to withdraw your consent with future effect at any time.
In case you withdraw your consent, GG may only further process your personal data where there is another legal requirement for the processing.
- Information that you actively provide to us in the recruiting process or information collected by us in the course of your interviews and assessments, such as your name, contact details, qualifications, information about your previous employment and professional career, your work experience, qualifications and skills (“Application Data”). In case you provide us proactively with special categories of personal data (religion, ethnicity, political opinion, sexual orientation, or similar) you hereby explicitly consent to the processing of these data as described herein.
- Publicly available professional data about you, such as data that are published in social media networks or websites such as LinkedIn and Xing (“Social Network Data”) or Facebook.
- Account details (i.e. login data) of your third party social media websites, if voluntarily provided by you.
GG processes Application Data and Social Network Data for the following purposes:
- To process your application;
- To assess your qualifications and personal experience;
- To provide you information, materials and invitations related to your application;
- To support and enhance our service and communication with you.
- To simplify the login process to the recruiting platform (this allows you direct access to the platform once you have signed in to your third party social media account or if you want to import social media profile information (i.e. from LinkedIn) into the platform.
- To allow you to import your profile information contained business- and employment oriented social networks into the GG recruitment platform.
GG process your Login Credentials for the following purposes:
We store Your Data for a period of 6 months (6) unless legal retention obligations under applicable law (such as tax or commercial law) require us to further retain Your Data.
If you agree to allow us to keep your personal data, we will keep Your Data for a further 6 (six) months for consideration for future employment opportunities. At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, Your Data is deleted or destroyed. You will be asked when you submit your CV whether you give us consent to hold your details for the full 12 months in order to be considered for other positions or not.
If you apply for a specific job position only, your Application Data and Social Network Data will be shared by GG with the specific GG Group company offering the relevant job position and the respective recruiters, the respective line and HR Managers who are responsible for making a hiring decision.
If you want to be considered for open positions globally within GG, GG will share your Application Data and Social Network Data with all GG group companies worldwide
Recipients of Your Data may possibly be located in countries outside of the European Union, in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data protection as the laws of your home country (each a “Third Country”). In such cases, GG takes measures to implement appropriate and suitable safeguards for the protection of personal data by other means.
We share Your Data with GG companies in third countries only if they have implemented the GG corporate rules for the protection of personal data.
You can access your Application Data via the recruitment platform and update or correct it yourself, at any time. Under applicable data protection law you may additionally - provided that the respective legal requirements are met – have the right to:
- Require that GG corrects any inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Obtain from GG the erasure of your personal data;
- Obtain from GG restriction of processing regarding your personal data;
You can withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, and use of your personal data for the future. The personal data will be deleted if the consent for the storage will be withdrawn, if the knowledge of the personal data for the performance of the purpose is no longer necessary or if the storage of the personal data is inadmissible due to other legal reasons.
If you have general or specific questions related to your application, you may contact the local HR department.
GG will always use best efforts to address and settle any requests or complaints you bring to our attention.